Welcome to Resume Butterfly
Think of your resume as a movie trailer. Would your resume make you want to see the movie (aka job interview)? If the answer is NO, you need a resume makeover!
I’ve seen thousands of resumes during my career as Director of Career Services and in the working world. I know what hiring managers want. Contact me to get started on your resume makeover.
A little bit about me…
- 7+ years of management and career coaching experience
- Current small business owner – Resume Butterfly – resume makeover service
- Former manager for Target – extensive sales, customer service and hiring experience
- Former Director of Career Services for a local college – resume reviews, job search strategies, interviewing, networking and reporting. I also taught Career Management classes.
- Specialty in resume makeovers, job search portfolios and career coaching
- 10+ years of design experience
- Current designer for Cowtown Photo Booths – Wedding monograms, event logos and scrapbooks
- Published Texas A&M’s Official New Student Handbook and Fresh News (2004 & 2005)
- Created invitations, flyers, scrapbook pages and designs for various organizations
- Founder of ResumeButterfly.com and LivingLifeDesigns.com; Blogger getSNAZZY.com
- Marketing and Social Media Consultant for Advanced Therapeutic Massage
- Wife and mom of two awesome kiddos
- Texas A&M Aggie with a BBA in Marketing
I have a passion for design and helping you put your best foot forward. Visit each page for details.
Thank you for all of your kind words. I’ve enjoyed working with each of you and learning from you along the way- ResumeButterfly.com/kudos/
Email is the quickest way to reach me! I'll respond as soon as I get your message!